Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's not easy being green!


As most know I start everyday by asking myself what would Kermit do?
Yes KTF (Kermit the frog) is my personal guide, of all the demigods he is by far the most fun, show me one other that has has his own long-running TV show, or as many hit songs.
So much great advice from one little frog.
I now devote my life to the teachings of this great frog, I plan to spend my life walking in his flipper prints!
He's the only talking frog I know of, other than that singing frog from Warner brothers cartoons, and what sage advice did he have? "I'm just wild about Harry"?
Sure a great tune but... how's that gonna help save the planet?
Granted if your name is actually Harry ... you might feel good ... for a minute but then what?
No, Kermie has the nous, just think of all the positivity contained in the lyrics of "rainbow connection" "the lovers , the dreamers & me!" now that's good stuff!


Now... the above idea is pure craziness and if you tried to absorb all the information about green living you'd be just as crazy, it is not easy being green (or reading about it) But...
It is considerably easier being sustainable!
Sustainability is an idea you can hold on to, by simply doing things that won't lead to your untimely demise.

Do you ride a motorcycle?
Well then wear a helmet... that's sustainable. (that'll keep your brain from leaking out in the event of an accident)

Ride a push bike? well... stay in the bike lane and watch out for car doors and wear a helmet (see above) That's sustainable.

Live on the planet Earth?
Well then don't litter, or do all the other things that make it harder to live here!
That's sustainable!

If your dating Miss Piggy and she asks does my bum look big in this ...say no.

That's sustainable!
That's sensible!


It's not just about the environment...
it's about LIFE!
Live yours well today!

No comments: